For additional Information, Contact

Charles Jamgotchian, Owner & Broker,   DRE Lic# 670397
2706 W. Ashlan #65, Fresno, CA 93705
Phone:  559-226-5796


Visa's for Foreign Investors to buy American Properties

Buy a ranch or income property to help you qualify access to America

Visa's to live and work in the US:

There are basically NINE ways that you can get a visa to live and work in the US:
The ideal Visa is the EB-5

EB-5 Visa's are ideal for foreign person to invest in a business or real estate.  The following are links to many web sites that inform you how to qualify.
Go to the following links to assist you.

Wikipedia EB-5 Visa

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

EB-5 Investment Visa Requirements

We have many attorneys available to assist you through this process.  Contact us to assist you.

real estate, income, commercial, farm, and ranches for sale
Price and Availability are subject to change without notice
All information provided is deemed reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we assume no liability for errors or omissions.
Prospective purchasers should independently verify all items of interest with their own sources and should consult with various professional and governmental agencies for additional information and conditions.
The above Properties represent a small portion of the Properties available on RExData®.
Detail Information is Available on these and other Properties upon Request.

©Copyright2003 - RExInet - All Rights Reserved